Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Roses for Veny


Last week was a busy one. Plenty of birthday parties, plenty of cakes...Today I'll share with you the birthday cake for a very charming  girl-Nevena or as we call her-Veny.

Happy birthday,Veny! Be very happy and healthy girl!!!!



Veny spent her birthday with her friends from school. Her cake wish was for a cake with roses. Veny liked one of my last cakes that I made for another girl with a heart of roses. This time I decided to change the design a little bit. But of course, I made the desired roses :)



And if you know me you know that right now I'll share with you a lot of photos taken by me....Sometimes I can't stop :)





The cake was made out of vanilla layers with light vanilla cream. All decorations were made out of fondant.


Happy birthday,Veny!


No comments:

Post a Comment