Thursday, April 21, 2016

Kathy's birthday sweet treats


Happy birthday, dear Kathy! I wish you an amazing childhood full of smiles and beautiful surprises!!!!

Today I'll share with you the sweet treats that I made for Kathy's birthday. Kathy is an amazing young lady with big, charming smile.
Today's post I started with a 6" white cake with raspberries. It was made out of vanilla layers and white frosting. Also I prepared vanilla and chocolate muffins with mascarpone cream on the top.











My post won't finish only with these photos...Be ready for another cake session :)


This is Kathy's birthday party cake. She and her mom had picked up a similar cake in the net with flowers and the lady asked me to make something similar. The cake is vanilla one with fluffy vanilla cream. It was covered by vanilla frosting ivory colored. Most of the decorations were made out of fondant, the rest - out of colored cream.





I wish you all the best,Kathy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment