Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Flowers' cake


These flowers are for Angy's birthday. This year her cake wish was to have a cake full of flowers. And here we go :)










I took so many pictures when all of a sudden I found that I hadn't finished completely the cake  - I had forgotten to put down number 8. Anzhelika celebrated her 8th birthday and I forgot the number!!!! Immediately I created number 8 but then I hadn't time to take some new pictures. At the very last moment I grabbed the moment with my camera :)




The cake was made out of vanilla layers with colorful bits and 2 different fillings - the first is chocolate one and the second is mascarpone with wild berries. All other decorations were made out of fondant.

Happy birthday, Angy!!! Keep your charming smile always on your face! Be very happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment