Saturday, August 22, 2015

Natural cosmetic cake


This raw cake is a birthday surprise. Happy birthday, dear Krasi! I wish you good health, happiness and good luck in all new initiatives!




Krasi's husband again surprised his pretty wife with a sweet gift. The cake as I mentioned is raw. It's made out of ground organic ginger cookies,almonds, pecans, cranberries, raisins, dates, fresh lemon juice and zest, coconut oil and chia seeds. At the bottom I used apricot paste.

The cake is covered with fondant and all the decorations are made out of it. They all express Krasi's new interest - making organic cosmetics. Everything is natural,made by extracts of real flowers.





This cake I made one night at extremely high air humidity... It was so difficult to make even these simple decorations. Everything was so sticky that honestly I hadn't even a second to think twice how to put the decorations...I hope that Krisi will like the final result.





I wish you all the best, Krasi! Enjoy your special day!




No comments:

Post a Comment