Monday, June 3, 2019

Tarts and muffins with almond flour


Today I'll share with you my delicious experiment. I adore sweet treats with almond flour, almond taste and almonds. That's why I decided to make some experiments not following the original recipes :)

First, I'll show you almond tarts with peaches. Delicious! Irresistible!!! Instead of the original base made with a lot of butter I decided to use waffled cups for ice cream. I filled them with the almond filling and I baked them as the real tarts.




The recipe for the almond filling:
  • 3 eggs
  • 150 gr. sugar
  • 150 gr.butter (room temperature)
  • 150 gr.almond flour
  • almond extract




And here are my pear muffins made out of almond flour too.
I used the almond cream that I used in the previous dessert. I wrote down the recipe above. I spread some pear slices on the top of the muffins, some sliced almonds and I baked them at 180 degrees Celsius.





You may try a muffin with your favorite ice cream...:) It`s simply delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment