Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Strawberry cheesecake


Today I'll share with you my last dessert - a strawberry cheesecake. It's light summer treat. The fresh strawberries are so good, so delicious...



The recipe:

  • 250 gr. cheese cream
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup maple syrup
  • 1/2 package gelatin
  • fresh strawberries
  • lady fingers


The cake is made in the same way like Tiramisu. I soaked the lady fingers only with milk because the cake was for kids too. But if you like you can soak them in coffee. Then I started with a layer of lady fingers, I spread some cream cheese mix. I added some fresh strawberry slices and I continued with another layer of soaked lady fingers, cream cheese mix and more fresh strawberries. You have to keep it at least 2 hours in the fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment