Friday, April 19, 2019

Peach cheesecake



This delicious cheesecake I made for me....:) Not only for me but for my birthday.
I found a similar cheesecake in the net I was very impressed. The photo was perfect, the dessert looked extremely delicious... I took the recipe thinking that probably one day I'll try to make it.
Hopefully, I didn't have any other idea for my cake. I opened the recipe and I started cooking. I changed the recipe a little bit. (typically for me)



Peach cheesecake recipe (for 15cm cake) :

The crust: I baked a chocolate layer. You can make the traditional cheesecake crust with graham cookies and butter.

The filling:
300gr. cream cheese
250gr. sour cream
200gr. melted white chocolate
1/4 cup icing sugar (optional)
50ml. whipping cream
1 cup mashed peaches
1 package gelatin powder solved in water

Topping:
1 cup mashed peaches
1 package gelatin powder solved in water or juice


No comments:

Post a Comment