Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Vanilla cake with fruit


This very vanilla cake was for Zaharinka's birthday. Happy birthday, dear! Be very healthy and happy!

Zaharinka is an amazing lady! Very charming, very talkative, very positive. It's nice to communicate with people like her.


She asked me for a cake for her birthday. Her preferences were light in taste, vanilla and with fruit.

That's why I baked French vanilla layers gently attached by homemade vanilla cream. I decided to add a little bit of chocolate on the top just to spoil her kids...All kids adore chocolate :)

These days I couldn't find any good strawberries although I like to make decorations with them. Anyway, there is plenty of tangerines, blueberries, raspberries and grapes...




And here I made some sweet treats for Zaharinka as a small surprise. Some of them are chocolate, some are vanilla. I covered the balls with colorful flower decorations that I had bought from a cake store...





No comments:

Post a Comment