Friday, February 24, 2017

Trolls cake


Here we go...my first Trolls cake. It was my sweet surprise for my youngest daughter who celebrated on February 14th her 6th birthday. We love you very much, dear Kalina!





This year making birthday cake was a real challenge. Kalina confused me a lot with her cake wishes. She changed her mind almost every 2 minutes. I was ready to make unicorns, rainbow, ponies, Shopkins, Trolls, Moana, again Shopkins, and again unicorns...Finally I took the decision and I told her: "Please, leave it to me. Let it be a surprise. Whatever I choose..."

I wanted to make a very bright cake, full of colors and life. That's why I stopped on Trolls. And here is the cake...











And now after you see the cake from all different sides what do you think? Is it bright enough? I like it. Even I love it simply because I made it for one of my kids. It's one of these special cakes...


The cake is very chocolate. That was Kalina's wish - chocolate layers with chocolate cream inside. All the decorations and the main figurine Poppy are made out of fondant.

I made some banana cupcakes too. Again with the trolls :)






 Let's make our world brighter...:)


Happy birthday, dear Kalina!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment