Sunday, February 23, 2020

Unicorn cake


The Unicorn cake!!! This theme cake is so popular these days among the girls! Now I'll share with you my last unicorn cake for the 5th birthday party. You'll see a lot of bright and vibrant colors and I hope they will bring a lot of smiles among the kids.
The cake is chocolate made with light and fluffy vanilla cream inside. The decorations are made out of colored butter cream and some of the them are made out of fondant (the corn, some of the flowers). I used also colored sugar and sprinkles. Let's have a look...As you know me, there will be a lot of photos😉











Now it's time to add to this colorful cake and some unicorn cookies. These are my traditional vanilla cookies decorated by fondant. Let's have a look...









 


1 comment:

  1. 2. It’s time to make your birthday bombshell extra special! Hit with the hammer to discover your birthday surprise. Place your favorite Unicorn Pinata Cake Order with the best baker in town. It’s time to taste the wide range of flavors available to sweeten up all your special moments of life.

    ReplyDelete