Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Sophia's birthday cake


Happy birthday, dear Sophia! We wish you happiness and joy, success and good luck! We love you and we are so proud of you!

 
This year Sophia wanted to be surprised with the cake. While I was working on it I was trying to hide all details. My daughter mentioned that she wanted flamingos, pineapples and flowers...I made a very small cake. It's 15 cm diameter one covered by Wilton's icing. The decorations are made out of fondant. This is my first painted cake on icing. I used gel paints. Being honest with you, I found it a lit bit difficult and challenging. Let's have a look around...






Here are some outside photos taken before I added the yellow flower..



Let's look what was inside... Chocolate layers with milk chocolate mousse filling. It was delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment