Sunday, November 27, 2016

Shopkins cake


Happy birthday, dear Isabelle! Today is your special day and we wish you all the best! Be very happy girl!


This year Isa's cake wish is Shopkins. Being honest with you, I'm not surprise at all...The girls at that age are crazy about Shopkins. My girls too...:)






The cake is chocolate with chocolate cream - light and fluffy, no butter. I replaced the milk with coconut milk. And because I had the chance to be among the guests who were invited at the birthday party, I tried my own cake. I fell in love with this cream with its irresistible coconut flavor and taste.




The cake idea came spontaneously when I bought the present. The box was with zips and hearts and different  pink and purple nuances.
The tiny Shopkins are real toys and they are part of our present. Together with Isabelle's mom we decided to use real toys on the top of the cake instead of fondant decorations. All the rest is made out of fondant.



Happy birthday, dear Isa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment