Monday, January 13, 2014

Heart cake with daisies

 

One of my last cakes is for Viki's birthday. This heart cake was for her party. Her wish was to be pink with a lot of flowers....I made it pink but from the very beginning in my mind there were only daisies. All of a sudden I excluded all colorful flowers that I was ready to spread over the heart. The white daisies looked to me very pretty, very stylish and very suitable for the young lady. And although the cake was for a 6 years old girl I decided to keep only the three colors. As I heard later on Viki liked her cake and that was enough for me. The child's smile and satisfaction are the greatest gift to me!


 



Happy birthday, Viki! I wish you all the best but most of all plenty of good health and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment