Saturday, February 20, 2016

Big fish cake


Happy birthday Alex!!! I wish you all the best!


This cake is a sweet surprise to Alex made by his loving wife Silvia. She picked up the idea for the cake. The lady sent me pictures of different cakes what shapes she liked, which details she preferred...
Finally this cake I made :)








The big fish was the most important part in the cake. Silvia asked me for very big fish. She wanted a picnic area with fire place, flowers...The fisherman with the boat was a plastic cake decoration. It would be a nice memory to Alex from this birthday party.
















The cake is red velvet with filling made out of white chocolate and fresh raspberries - Alex's favorite combination. I hope he liked his sweet surprise. But the most important is his wife attention and love, the way she wanted to surprise him and make a special birthday party!



No comments:

Post a Comment