Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy 2013!

Today I'll present you my last cake for 2012. The cake is for our friends Ivelina and Plamen and for their guests. My friend Iva completely relied on me and left me to choose the idea for the New Year's cake. Immediately I decided to make the red mug cake with hot chocolate. Honestly, the idea isn't mine. I found similar cake somewhere in the net and I felt in love with it. Impatiently I waited for the time to make it. For me it brings some warmth and coziness. The cake is raw with ground cookies, a lot of dried dates, walnuts and almonds. The whole mixture is stuck together with cocoanut oil and covered with fondant.  I used chocolate frosting and mini marshmallows on the top to represent hot chocolate.



Happy New Year, my real and virtual friends! I wish you the Love of friends and family and Peace within your heart! I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities for those things that really matter in life! And last but not least, I wish you Health! Happy New 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment