Monday, March 7, 2016

When a woman loves a man....


...she will make him Creme caramel :) This dessert is my husband's favorite one. Unfortunately, I don't make it very often. Don't ask me why. Honestly, I can't give you any logical reason...


Anyway, I made Creme caramel for our 12th wedding anniversary. The recipe that I used is:
  • 1 can condensed sweetened milk
  • 1 cup milk
  • 3 eggs
  • vanilla
The creme caramel I baked 50 min. at 180 degrees C.
The creme caramel that you see in my post is made on that recipe but everything is double. I used a heart shaped silicone pan bought from IKEA some years ago.
In the middle on the top of the Creme caramel I spread a lingonberry jam again bought from IKEA. Unfortunately, it's invisible on my photos...







The dessert was incredibly delicious! The most important was that my husband loved it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment