Sunday, March 27, 2016

Chocolate Easter cake


Happy Easter everyone!
This is my next Easter cake. The first one was very vibrant - inside and outside. This one is very chocolate - chocolate layers, chocolate frosting, chocolate ganache and chocolate bunny with 2 roosters...:)  I bought the bunny and the roosters two days ago. Right now the market is full of all different sorts and shapes of chocolate. The big choice of chocolate treats made my life easy and instead of preparing something by myself I immediately bought the very popular Easter characters.






The cream into the cake I made out of mascarpone, maple syrup and wild berries. The cake was attractive for my kids because there was a lot of chocolate and of course, there were these colorful chocolate eggs. For us, the adults, the cake was delicious because we adore the mascarpone filling. There was a little bit for everyone :)


Of course, I added some more sweet treats to make our life full of smiles and happy faces :)


Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment