Friday, February 8, 2019

St. Valentine's cookie treats


Let's start with this year's St. Valentine's treats :)
These mini cookie cakes I baked yesterday very spontaneously. Being honest with you, I planned to bake only regular honey cookies. I didn't plan any fancy decorations. Even I can't remember how I grabbed the flour, the sugar, eggs, butter and turned on the mixer....
The cream that I made was with cream cheese, sugar and heavy cream. It was delicious!!!!

I can give you the recipe:
  • 250gr. cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • vanilla extract
  • 2 cups heavy cream






I used fresh strawberries, blueberries and blackberries, chocolate chips, candies in the shape of a heart, macaroons, meringues, red hearts made out of Candy Melts.














All these sweet treats are part of my sweet gift to my loved ones, to my family.




There is a cookie heart to everyone of my kids and for me and my husband was the tallest, the 3 layered cookie cake :)



 Happy St Valentine!!!


2 comments: