Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Christmas treats


Today I'll share with you some of the sweet treats that I baked for this Christmas holiday. Some of them are for kids at school, some are for my kids' teachers and educators, some were for the Christmas bazaar organized in the Bulgarian church last weekend.



These are some of the chocolate treats. I used Christmas silicone molds and I melted chocolate and some red Candy Melts by Wilton.



And here are the traditional gingerbread men...




...And my favorite Pavlova... I made them at midnight and definitely it wasn't a good time for baking and decorating especially after Christmas party..:) Later on I realized that I forgot to add some wild berries jam that I usually spread gently on the whipping cream. Please, forgive me!


And now my overcrowded table at the Christmas bazaar last weekend. A little bit of everything - gingerbread men, decorated cookies with royal icing and fondant, cookies with chocolate chips, chocolates, Pavlova, chocolate and vanilla muffins, some ginger and vanilla balls...




Have Happy holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment