Saturday, December 22, 2018

Christmas is coming...


Christmas is coming...The snowflakes are falling down in a beautiful dance. Kids finished school yesterday and the winter vacation has just started. Everyone is happy, everyone is excited and impatient for Christmas.
Me too :) I am done with the Christmas cookies and with the Christmas logs...I can now relax and have some precious time with my family.
Today I decided to share with you my last Christmas logs..

















The Christmas logs are made vanilla with delicious filling made out of cream cheese and melted chocolate. All of them are covered by chocolate ganache and decorated with meringues, fondant, vanilla balls with colored sugar, sprinkles, macaroons, chocolate sticks...

Now I'll share with you another Christmas log that I made for a friend of mine. Probably you can notice any difference but the difference is inside. The filling is very light and fluffy chocolate cream.






Happy and sweet holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment