Sunday, August 19, 2018

Naked cake for Nikoleta


Happy birthday, Nikoleta! I wish you all the best! Enjoy your birthday party!



This year Nikoleta's mom chose for her daughter birthday party a naked cake. The lady asked me for flowers, bees, ladybugs and butterflies. And here it is! My cake for Nikoleta's 5th birthday.







The cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate layers and the filling is also a combination of fluffy vanilla and chocolate cream.
Some of the flowers and the ladybugs and bees are made out of fondant. The other flowers are made with colored butter cream using the Russian tips.


And now some pictures from my outside photo session :) As you know I adore taking photos and later on it's so difficult to choose the right one. That's why I leave this important task to you! I'll give you a choice :) 
I fell in love with this cake and that's why I couldn't stop taking pictures. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment