Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Valerie's cake


Happy birthday, dear Valerie! Be very happy girl and keep always your charming smile on the face!
That's Valerie's cake. Here, it's the moment to thank her mom for sending me photos of the birthday party and the cake....Probably you are wondering why I'm so happy to have photos of cake if I made it...The answer is very simple. Because I gave to Valerie's parents this cake...


...As you can see the final touch is missing...



Valerie's mom had decided to make Minnie's head by herself using Styrofoam and some shiny material. I made the bow out of fondant and together we were ready for the birthday party. Thanks to Val's mom creativity the cute girl got the most beautiful and elegant birthday cake.



All the best, dear Val!

No comments:

Post a Comment