Thursday, November 30, 2017

Train cake


Happy birthday, dear Victor! I wish you a childhood full of smiles, friends and a lot of nice surprises! Be always in  good health! Enjoy your birthday party!


This cake is for Victor's birthday party at the daycare. He and his parents wanted to surprise his friends with a cake. There is one of Vicky's favorite toys right now on the top of the cake - the train. Vicky's mom mentioned me about the train and I made it out Rice Krispy, then I wrapped it with fondant. Only the decorations on this cake are fondant. The green cream is colored vanilla frosting, the cake contains vanilla and chocolate layers and the filling is light vanilla cream.






I wish Victor to have colorful childhood like a rainbow, to be a happy and good  boy. All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment