Sunday, March 12, 2017

Snow White cake


Happy birthday, dear Maya! Enjoy your birthday party and keep always the charming smile on your face!


This year Maya's cake wish is Snow White. Her mom sent me photos of cakes based on that theme. They were amazing and very professionally done. Finally, we decided that it's better idea if I buy a plastic toy of the princess that Maya knows. I didn't want to make just a princess. I wanted to be exactly like Snow White from the fairy tale that Maya knows. Let's keep the fairy tale alive. That was a perfect plan but almost till the end it was just a plan. I couldn't find anywhere the doll. Snow White doesn't exist anymore...All princesses are in the stores except my character. I found 1 or two but they were far, far away from the image of Snow White of our childhood. But I had luck and look at what I found.


You can't imagine how happy I was. This doll was like a very precious treasure and I felt like I had found a piece of gold.

Now I'll share with you photos from the different sides of the cake...as usual :)


All decorations except Snow White are made out of fondant. The cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate layers. The filling is light and fluffy vanilla cream with fresh blueberries.












All the best, dear Maya! Enjoy your childhood!


No comments:

Post a Comment