Friday, March 24, 2017

Peach and chia dessert







My new type of dessert! For sure! I found something similar in the net and immediately I decided to make it for my family.




It's very easy to make it.  It's very healthy too! And last but not least, this dessert is made without any added sugar.



Now the recipe :)
  • 1 1/2 jar of peach compote. It's better if you have fresh fruit (in our case peaches)
  • 1 can of coconut milk
  • 3 tb. s. chia seeds
  • 3tb. s. honey or maple syrup or stevia


First I spread some cut pieces of peaches at the bottom of the glasses. Then I added the mix of coconut milk, chia and honey. I made the mix 10-15 min in advance and waited until the chia seeds are swollen. Then I poured the mix over the peaches pieces and and again I spread some peaches on the top. As final touch I added some dark chocolate sticks. Unfortunately I hadn't any mint leaves to bring some brightness to the dessert but I can leave this to your imagination :) Enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment