Saturday, July 16, 2016

Fisherman's dreams


This cake is for 50th birthday of a friend of my husband - Ivan. The cake was ordered by Ivan's wife. It was a kind of surprise. Her husband knew about the cake but he hadn't any idea what would be the theme. The big fish was his wife's idea. Later on Ivan asked me to add something funny, something sexy....:)He wanted some mermaids....I wasn't so sure that his wife would be happy with that cake. That's why I decided to add a sleeping fisherman, dreaming something "interesting and hot" and while he was sleeping the big fish came close to him. The fish gave him a friendly smile when it noticed that the man caught a bra :)))

I hope that there is a funny detail in this cake.I hope the man will be happy and his wife won't be very disappointed with the added detail... We will see :)










The cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate layers and the cream is made out of mascarpone, fresh raspberries and blueberries. All the decorations are made out of fondant. I used brown sugar for the sand.




Happy birthday, Ivane! I wish wonderful birthday party and I wish you all dreams come true!


No comments:

Post a Comment