Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Homemade sweet treats


Today I'll share with you the sweet treats that I prepared in the last weeks for different people, for different occasions.
First I made some chocolate cake pops. Some I covered with ground pecans, some I rest without any decorations, some I covered with pink sprinkles.






Now I'll share with you my husband's present that he gave me some months ago...


It's a ready-made muffin mix that I have to add only some water, vinegar and oil.




And the last sweet treat that I have baked these days are these vanilla cake pops that I covered with blue sugar. I prepared them as a small gift for a lady that I have never met but I have spoken with several times on the phone. These calls were enough to accept her as a friend. Very calm and intelligent voice and I am sure she is a very good person.





No comments:

Post a Comment