Sunday, May 24, 2015

Baby boy sweet treats



Today my post will be dedicated to two cute baby boys. Today will be my first time to see them, to hug them. One of the babies was born last autumn and the other one was born this spring. 

This weekend finally our family found free time to spend some precious moments with these two lovely families. And I decided to surprise them with these sweet treats.

Be ready for my photo session :) Here I would like to apologize for some of the pictures. I took them at night and the light, of course, wasn't good :(


This cake is made out of blue velvet layers and fluffy white ones. I used chocolate frosting because I know that the father adores very sweet desserts and I spread fresh strawberries layer for the fruit lovers








I wish you an amazing life, dear baby. Be very healthy and happy!


And now let's continue with the baby boy cookies....(most of them are for the second baby boy who was born last autumn). Most of the decorations are made out of fondant, the others are edible rice paper decorations.














Now let's arrange them in the boxes :)





P.S. I forgot to mention that the two babies have the beautiful name Martin. Isn't it a strange coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment