Saturday, May 31, 2014

Frozen


I was so happy to meet a week ago the beautiful girl Alex who will celebrate her 7th birthday today. Her cake wish was "Frozen". Of course!!!!No doubt! All kids are going crazy when they hear the song....My kids are also addicted to the movie. They can watch it 2-3 times a day and they are not getting bored at all....
That's why I completely understand why Alex wanted a cake from this movie....The only thing that surprise me was  when I heard from her mother that her daughter doesn't eat cakes?!?!?!
 
Anyway, the cake was made with a lot of love like I am making something for my kids. The cake is chocolate and the filling is cream of mascarpone, sour cream and strawberries.
 
Happy birthday, dear Alex! I wish you an amazing princess party!







No comments:

Post a Comment