Friday, January 5, 2018

Holiday cakes


Happy New Year to all of you, my virtual friends! Thank you for the time being together, thank you for your support and your trust! I appreciate the fact that you gave me the chance to be a part of your special day preparing a sweet surprise for you!

I wish you a wonderful new year, an year full of joy and happiness, of love and respect! 


This chocolate cake was ordered by a lady exactly for the New Year's Eve for her family and her friends. Chocolate layers with cream of mascarpone and wild berries, chocolate ganache and coconut flakes, some fondant snow flakes ....and of course, all this is made with a lot of love! :)


This is my other holiday cake made with rainbow layers and Tiramisu cream. You can see the different stages...before the final result.





Happy holidays, dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment