Monday, September 25, 2017

Alma's second birthday cake


Happy birthday, dear Alma! Be very happy girl! All the best to you and your family!


This is my fondant Alma :) By the way, when I made the figurine I had never met Alma. I had the chance to see her when the family came for the cake. Then I found that Alma doesn't look at all like my character. She is an amazing young girl with beautiful big eyes and charming smile.




 On that side of the cake I put Alma's favorite blue car which Alma drives to the park.


And the park is on the top of the cake....


...another kid playing in the sand (in our case it's brown sugar)




...a slide (made out of Rice Krispy and decorated by fondant)....


  ... a swing ( the purple structure) just in case if some the kids decide to change their activities.








Look at the difference in the photos taken at the daytime and at night. I just kept them as a comparison.

The cake is a combination of chocolate and vanilla layers. The filling is light vanilla cream with fresh strawberries.All decorations are made out of fondant.


All the best, dear Alma! I'm sure you had an amazing and memorable birthday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment