Sunday, September 6, 2015

The cars cake


This cake is for Boyan's second birthday. Happy birthday, dear child! Be very happy and healthy!


As you can guess Boyan's interests right now are "the cars". Most of the kids at that age adore this movie and its characters. That's why I wasn't surprised when Boyan's mom asked me for a cake based on this theme.

Honestly, the lady asked me for a red cake but in my mind there were only sands and deserts... On the other side I wanted to make a cake in bright colors. Anyway, it's a cake for a 2 years old child. Finally I decided to keep the red color around the cake and on the top I spread a green fondant layer presenting some lawns, grass...








The cars are toys. All other decorations are made out of fondant, butter cream and some brown sugar.
The cake is with vanilla layers and vanilla butter cream with some sour cream and some fruit inside-strawberries, mango,peach and pineapple.

I hope you liked the cake,Boyan and you had great birthday party with a lot of friends and nice presents!


No comments:

Post a Comment